This 3-week training will be led by Pastor Brett and will equip you to be able to:
1. Share your personal testimony in a short and simple way
2. Share the gospel easily with a simple and relevant tool that can be used verbally, drawn out on a napkin, viewed on an app, and more!
3. Turn everyday conversations (weather, sports, politics, etc.) into spiritual conversations about faith, beliefs, the gospel, etc.
4. Confidently engage lost people in your workplace, neighborhood, family, friend network, etc.
4. Have an actual plan to pray for and interact with lost people without adding "another thing" to your calendar.
This training will be 3 consecutive weeks on Wednesday nights during AWANA and runs concurrently with the AWANA schedule from 6:15 - 7:45 PM. We will meet in Room 157 on the east side of the building. Please be in the room by 6:15 so we can start promptly.
Please commit to attending all three weeks because each week you'll be learning new tools that build on each other. If you can't commit to all three weeks, you will miss key pieces of the training.
Please be "all in" or wait for the next training - or contact Pastor Brett if you'd like to be trained at another date/time.
All you need to attend this training is
1. A commitment to attend all three weeks
2. Your Bible
3. A teachable spirit
4. A willingness to actually apply what you are about to learn.
All participants will be provided with handouts and a free book :)